Every Sunday, Java of Never Growing Old posts five get to know you questions for us to answer so we can get to know each other!
I didn’t have time to visit anyone last week, I am hoping this week is better for computer time!
1. I keep putting off cleaning and organizing my bedroom. It has become a “dumping” area for the things Tara does not want in her room, that need to get to storage.
2. What is your current weather? Rain – last time I was outside with the dog at 3:00am, it was still raining, had been since early yesterday. We need the rain!
3. What is the nicest room in your house? I guess the living room. We live in an apartment so nothing is “Home and Garden” beautiful.
4. What jewelry do you never take off? I don’t have any that I wear 24/7. Some days I don’t wear any! Like my home, I’m not too accesorized these days!
5. Do you eat a snack before bed? On occasion. I try and not have anything to eat too late. If we had a light dinner sometimes I will have yogurt or something so I don’t wake up in the middle of the night hungry!
Much like I feel about my life right now, my answers this week are BORING. I was tempted to not participate, but I wanted to make sure that I posted at least ONCE this week!
I am very BORED with myself lately.
I said that to Tara the other day. She told me I was NOT boring. My reply was I did not say I was BORING, I said I was BORED! BORED WITH MYSELF!
Do you ever feel like that?
I mean, I can always find something to fill time – working, cooking, cleaning, driving Tara to and from various destinations, and for those times that I am just SITTING, playing Words with Friends, Scramble and Draw Something on my IPhone.
I never seem to have the TIME to get away from all of that and do something for me. Something I ENJOY. Honestly, I don’t even know what that is anymore.
I make plans in my head, for the NEXT week day I have off (when Tara is in school). I’m going to hop the train and head to Philly. Never happens. Something or someone needs my time on that day.
I don’t even take many pictures any more. I LOVE photography. I’m just uninspired! If it weren’t for my IPhone, I would hardly take any pictures!
My blog is suffering. I don’t do anything interesting to blog about!
I need to find a way out of this slump!
I’m going to share a song (okay two) for Monday Music Makes Me Move!
This week’s theme is One Hit Wonders or Music Your Grandma Loves. Sadly, I have no clue what kind of music my grandmother loved, I don’t remember ever really listening to music with her!
Spirit in the Sky
Thanks A-LATTE for stopping by!